- In 2 pages of English version
- Sizing of A4
How to submit abstract
- Please direct send your abstract to: email@example.com
Conditions of payment
- If you apply for a student registration,
please attached student ID with a payment slip.
- If you apply for an EEAT* or TSHE** members,
please send your ID and expire date member.
- Bank transaction fee is the responsibility of participants.
How to registration
- The secretary will response registration after you completed transfer money. And will send you know the details by email.
How to transfer money
- Transfer money to
- Account name: KASETSART UNIVERSITY
- Account number: 374-1-00001-7
- Bank name: BANK OF AYUDHYA PCL, BANGKOK
- Branch: KASETSART UNIVERSITY
- Country: THAILAND
- IBAN or SWIFT Code: AYUDTHBK
- Forward your slip to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- And the secretary will confirmation payment by email.
Full Paper (Optional Submission)
- Reviewers of the conference will select some full papers from oral presentation to submit in this two journal lists
Applied Environmental Biotechnology
|Scope||The journal of “Applied Environmental Biotechnology (AEB)” provides a forum in the broad research field of biotechnology in terms of advances, innovation and technologies made at molecular, process, community or ecosystem levels. It will emphasize on the basic biochemistry, molecular processes and molecular biology where the molecules and genes remain the central core of analysis.|
International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation
|Scope||International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation publishes original research papers and reviews on the biological causes of deterioration or degradation. – The causes may be macro– or microbiological, whose origins may be aerial, aquatic, or terrestrial. – The effects may include corrosion, fouling, rotting, decay, infection, disfigurement, toxification, weakening or processes that liquefy, detoxify, or mineralize.|
Faculty of Engineering, Kasetsart University